Ashley & Vance Engineering prepared the civil and structural engineering construction documents for this project.
The structural system for this project needed to support six (6) HVAC roof top units weighing 35,000 pounds each.
- Steel girder beams (W33x118 max)
- Tube steel columns (HSS16x16x5/8) to support massive mechanical units ((6) units at 35,000 pounds each)
- Insulated concrete form walls
- Steel roof structure
- 3D modeling with Revit was integral to this design to coordinate structural systems with the extensive electrical and mechanical systems within the building structure.
- Water & Sewer Utilities
- New Fire Flow Piping
- Stormwater Design, using on-site infiltration and pre-treatment
- Grading and Site Plans
- Off Site Public Improvement Plans
- ADA Accessible design
- Permitting support
Video of Cascade Divide Data Center Master Plan - here
John Fisher, PE
541-647-1445 x 155
Architect: David Waldron & Associates