Pescadero Lofts– Isla Vista, CA
Our engineering team prepared both civil and structural construction documents for this affordable housing project.
LID stormwater included complex modeling of various basins within the site, routing runoff to rain gardens for treatment, infiltration, and provided over routing to an engineered bio-swale, and final overflow to a large flow control structure. The project also incorporated 2,700 square feet of pervious pavers for on-site infiltration.
- 21,000 sq ft structure
- Three –story residential apartment building
- Low impact stormwater design (LID)
- Large community rooms
- Rain gardens, on- site infiltration providing treatment, with overflow to a bio-swale
- Structural engineering for the building
- Civil engineering for the site
805-545-0010 x 112