Shale Oak Winery - San Miguel, CA
- Sustainable construction
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Exposed cantilevered steel beams
- FSC certified lumber (LEED certified)
- Glulam purlins supporting SIP roof panels
- Structural insulated panels
- 40 ft. tall single-level structure with mezzanine
- 15:12 slope roofs
- Full-height glass curtain walls
- 19 ft. inverted cantilevered awning roof
Barrel Storage & Processing Plant
- 5800 sq. ft.
- Pre-engineered metal building with light gauge frame store mezzanine
Cast-in-place and CMU site retaining walls to 12'-0" retaining with fly ash substitution