Brooklyn Street - Seattle, WA
This new 7 story, 56 unit building, located in Seattle's U District, provides student housing and street front retail.
The structure consists of post tension concrete slabs for the lower floors, understory parking, and 5 stories of wood framing around an interior courtyard. Other features include a green roof deck, 3 commercial units, a gym, study hall, and recreation room at street level.
- Seven story mixed-use
- 72,000 SF
- 56 Units
- Parking & commercial first floor
- 18,700 SF of residential floors 2-7
Cast in place concrete for the first two floors with a post tension reinforced concrete deck. Upper floors consist of wood framing and plywood shearwalls.
- Steel framed glass elevator
- Post tensioned concrete deck
- Interior Courtyard
- Green Roof
- Understory parking
- Shoring adjacent to neighboring buildings and alley